I know it is now July, but it came so fast that I need to do a recap of a few things that happened in June before I start blogging the new month.


We gathered with the Smuins at the American Falls Dam for a bit of fishing. Alesha was queen of the waters, Val tried his luck, and Kayla forgot to get a license. It was a gorgeous day with tin foil dinners and lots of sun.
Jack, in his own way, likes to help weed. He also tests the soil for acidity-usually spits it out. This flower bed has so much grass in it that it all had to go.
We've gone on several adventures, and the best traveling playpen is the back of the truck!
Sunday afternoons can drag on and on, so the Eddins boys gave us a concert to remember. Jack has a fret marked into his forehead.

1 comment:
That picture of val and jack is so cute!!! Would you mind telling clarissa to invite me to her blog!!! She wrote on mine and i can't even see her's! Thanks a ton!!
Post a Comment