Our Three Kids

Our Three Kids

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just a stroll in the park

Val found rollerblades in both our sizes at a yard sale last week. We thought we would try them out for family night. We went to the skate park in Soda Springs. The video was taken with Val's phone, so it isn't the best. But, we had a lot of fun on our roller/stroller outing!






Its my brother Jordan's B-day today! Anybody want/need a date? Happy 22 Jord!

4 comments:

anderson's said...

I am so glad you found us! We are so excited! So what have you guys been up to?

Megan said...

My sister Britney is hopefully heading back up to Rexburg soon.... if he is interested! Looks like a fun family night

Unknown said...

that garage sale was a score!!! I hope Jack was buckled in!

cortney and neil said...

Hey Megan,
so I hope you remember me from our amazing bio class years ago. Your family is so cute. Tell Val I am pretty impressed. I havn't seen him since high school. Tell him hi, and I laughed so hard at him. Only Val would take his child off a skate ramp he hasn't changed.
Cortney