Yes, I was back in Rexburg helping my aunt Shelley with the end-of-semester white glove checkouts. Sure made me feel glad I wasn't a college kid anymore. Trying to pass your finals, move home, sleep deprived, and still have to thoroughly clean the apartment...been there, done that.

My brother Jordan loves little kids. He played with Jack on the tramp alot.

I got to see Mel, which doesn't seem to happen very often. We are daily phone talkers, but it is sometimes hard to remember the last time we saw eachother in person. These are her kids Tucker and Brooke. Thanks for watching Jack while the fam went floating!

My sister Mindy works at the Backyard. Anyone for hotdogs and custard? I'll take the oreo custard. Anything Oreo has to be good!
3 comments:
Oh man! I'm sorry I missed you too! If only we would have known!
I can't believe how much Rexburg has grown! It's crazy!
gotta love checkouts...fun stuff! it was nice of you to help my mom out tho...you are so sweet. i had no idea that mindy was working at the backyard! i can't believe everyone is so grown up!
Post a Comment