Jack and "Gampa John" playin'on the trampoline
We are slowing down now that fall is here, but it also brings other things to keep us busy. I have procrastinated many projects that may have to be added to "Next Year" list, and trying to get to the have-to's. Val is in harvest running the cross-over (Idahoan for a tractor that digs spuds, oh-I mean potatoes).This was our campout with the Eddins before school started. What a silly family!
Kids with their edible playdough.
Bella bundled because it was FREEZING!
It was a busy summer, but lots of fun! I can't believe that it has turned cold again already.
We had a lot of fun at the fair, but I can't seem to find the memory card with those pics.
Happy Fall!

1 comment:
Your family is so cute! By the way Scott is 3 and we're doing the potty thing too. Oddly enough the best tip I have is let them go naked... After months of much frustration - I stripped him and don't even have to watch him when he's not wearing bottoms - he runs himself to the potty all by himself!:) Good luck! It's still a work in progress :)
Post a Comment