This little darling is 6 months old today. Where did the time go?!
gags on her cereal,
gets mad when I walk by and don't pick her up,
can stand up to things,
and crawls!
Her favorite place to play is under the desk.
Jack calls her "Bya" because he can't say his L's
She has two very sharp teeth
I have spent many nights sleeping in the recliner, ugh.
The ladies at the grocery love her sweet smile
She's a keeper!





4 comments:
Can't get enough of her!!
Aww!! She is getting so big! Look at those blue eyes :) She is gorgeous! How are you these days? I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
What a cutie! I can't believe she is crawling, and has sharp teeth (maybe it's in the name:) ). Love her dress in the first pic.
So cute! Are you ready for the 6-9 month clothes? I'll get them all ready!
Post a Comment