I wish I would have gotten a pic of the three of us together. We went to the school carnival, and of course, Val does something extravagant. He took his dad's stilts and went as a 9 ft. basketball player. If you could only imagine...He was gone on Halloween for a football game.
Jack, well... he has an unlimited source of "Jacks" to choose from for many years to come.
I'm still hearing about how cute he was.
As for me, I don't think anyone knew who I was with the dark hair.
Trick-or-Treating with the Carey boys.
Jack, well... he has an unlimited source of "Jacks" to choose from for many years to come.
I'm still hearing about how cute he was.
As for me, I don't think anyone knew who I was with the dark hair.
Trick-or-Treating with the Carey boys.Jack was great and said "thank-you" at each door.
What a little smarty pants!

4 comments:
That's awesome. Love your hair. And love Jack's Costume!
so cute! I love that kid.
Oh, I wish we all could have been there for Halloween! Jack looks so cute in his costume. What a good idea! Are you excited that Val bought a motorbike? Now we can get ditched twice as much as normal! Throw in four little boys and it's a party, right? "Oh ya, and could you have dinner ready for us when we get back? We'll be starving!" Love those Eddins bros!
Avery
Cute and creative costumes! I like the Jack-in-the-Box idea. :) Which "Jack" are you planning on for next year? Love ya!
Post a Comment