Our Three Kids

Our Three Kids

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Week full o' fun

First off, today is our 3 year anniversary! Things are still great and keep getting better.
Val's 26th B-Day and he asked for a Russian dinner.
I found this dumpling mold to make palmeni (close to ravioli), and it turned out delicious!
The nieces were here and gave a little Hannah Montana number,
then we had a kickin' dance party!
He was pleased with his new mini-fridge for the man shed.
Val has been busy starting a newbusiness for himself making boat trailers.
He also does a bit of coaching with the football team.

Of course, we can't leave Jack out. He would run through this pile of leaves as I would try to rake them up. It is also right before I gave him a haircut. On Sunday, my family showed up for the day. What a great suprise-thanks guys!

4 comments:

The Cranes said...

Meg, hey! Your little one is SO cute! I love looking at all your pictures! Congratulations on your 3 great years of marriage! Tell Val hi for me. We are coming up on our 1 year here and I cannot believe how fast it has gone by! Well I hope all is well, I have been checking out your blog lately and looks like you have a wonderful little family!

Sheena said...

Congrats on THREE years! Wow! And your Russian dish looks fabulous! Jack is getting so big. Take care!

Reynolds said...

Happy Anniversary!! It looks like the party was a hit!!!

Lataun said...

I'm so impressed with your culinary skills. I would have liked to try that Russian dish. I remember Val making that for us and it wasn't near as pretty. Happy Anniversary...Happy Birthday Val! Happy To-Too my val-ly.