Our Three Kids

Our Three Kids

Monday, April 11, 2011

another recipe

I really enjoy looking at this cooking blog. Come to find out, I actually stayed over at this lady's house with some friends in high school. Anyway, she has some fun recipes that I have wanted to try. Val is always asking for the cinnamon pull-aparts like they have at Chuckarama, and Mini Monkey Bread looked like it might satisfy his taste buds. Scroll through the give-away stuff to see her instructions and pictures. At the end of the recipe it says "make sure that you aren’t home alone.  You might just eat them all!"
If we would have let him, Val would have eaten them all!

3 comments:

Raquel said...

those are one of my favs!! esp since i didnt have a bundt pan and my rolls always spill over. plus it helps with portion control (well if you eat just one it does lol) but soo yummy!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Myrnie said...

Loved 'em!