The Union Pacific came to town (actually it goes through about 20 times a day) but this time they had passenger cars for the public to ride.
Our niece Indee went with us. We rode in the bubble top part of this car.It was a fun adventure. A little hot chocolate and singing would have been better for the 3 hour ride. It was only suppose to be one hour, but with all of the freight trains going through we had to wait alot. Oh well.

This story goes with the title. A few days ago Val was watching Arachniphobia. I have a horrible fear of spiders!!! I have my spider stomper shoes at the bottom of my stairs for whenever I am down in the basement, and have to check any shoes before putting them on. Anyway, I tried to ignore the show and even make him turn it off, but I caught a glimpse once in a while and I'm still uneasy. The next night I found a hobo spider next to the washer. I tried to stomp on it, but as I lifted my foot it ran away. Time for a different pair of stomping shoes. Don't worry, I caught him in the sticky trap. Now its time to bug bomb the basement. YUCK!

This little critter would not stay out of my yard no matter how many times I tried to scare him away or throw him over the fence. I like cats, but if they are not mine I don't want them around to mess up my yard. Solution:


2 comments:
What cute little kids! I can't believe how fast they've grown. I bet they loved the train ride, how fun. Thats awesome that you have spider stomper shoes. Melissa is terrified of spiders too. She used to use our big nursing books to kill them.
I love all the posts!! the only thing missing is ME!! Take a picture on the phone and tell everyone what you REALLY do all day :) j/k Party Animal!!!!!
Post a Comment