Our Three Kids

Our Three Kids

Monday, March 30, 2009

Bella Marie

39 Weeks- Went in for a scheduled c-section and had contractions on the way there.
She was coming today no matter what.
Born: 8:43 am 7lb4oz 19in Thankyou for all of the visitors, meals, gifts, help, phone calls, and love!


It is a change to have little pink clothes, but sure is fun! She is a sweet little thing getting cuter everyday.


13 comments:

Tiffany said...

congrats!!! how exciting! pink is the funnest color ever!

Spencer Family said...

She is adorable!!! Congratulations. How fun to have a girl!!!

Poulsen Family said...

How fun! Congratulations :)

MAH said...

Congrats! She is so cute! I bet you will have so much fun with her. And by the way you look really good just before having a baby. Your not even that big!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

anderson's said...

Congratulations! She is adorable. Will you send me your address? Our email is dancathyanderson@yahoo.com

Megan said...

WOW congrats! She is so cute I am glad both are doing well I need to catch up with you some day!

Reynolds said...

It's about time!!!! I think she looks a little like you! Pink is way funner (is that a word???) than blue!! And I think little Bella wants to come see me:)

Aves said...

Meg, I didn't know you had a blog! How fun! Can I just say how AMAZING you look? So tiny, and your kids are adorable! Congrats on the new addition. Hope you are feeling and doing well!

Shaunie said...

Megan,
Congratulations on your baby girl, she is beautiful. You have a darling family.
I hope you don't mind that I peek at your blog once in awhile, I found you from Clarissa's blog.
Take care,
Shaunie Wilcox Bell

Reynolds said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a great day:)

Ashley said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Good work. ;) Is this first photo the day you went to the hospital? You don't look like it's your due date! Have fun and take care!

Holly said...

Congratulations. You looked really good being nine months pregnant. Also, Happy Birthday.