Our Three Kids

Our Three Kids

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The countdown begins...

O.K. so, when things get this close its a good idea to keep track of how many weeks I have left in this pregnancy. I haven't been very good at keeping track. I am at 33 weeks, only 7 more to go. The heartburn is blazing, and all the tiredness and aches to go along have moved in uninvited. Oh, and Mindy picked out my new haircut.
Jack helped make dinner tonight. He enjoyed stirring that pancake batter a little too much!

Val thinks that I need to exercise more to keep from getting so tired and achy. I say following this kid around all day takes more than enough energy.
Jack has become self-sufficient. He can feed, clothe, and entertain himself. He pushes his bike around so he can stand on it to get into drawers, or reach something on the counter.

He loves both "gammas" and "papas"! This is how my parents entertained him one night.

5 comments:

ave said...

Tell Val that the last thing you need is to exercise! That will only make you more tired. And you've got to milk it since you've only got 2 more months to go with this pregnancy- he should be rubbing your tired feet while you watch Oprah and happily dip your Oreo's in milk! Cute pictures of the belly, and I like your new haircut.

Lataun said...

I'm with Ave...do I need to call Val and give him a piece of my pregnancy mind? Just getting out of bed at that stage is exercise...or climbing the stairs can make you winded and get your heart racing. I'm going to get him one of those pregnancy 'dummy bellies'. I'll be down for him to wear around for a few months! Ha!

MAH said...

You are looking great! Yes looking after a kid is exercise enough. Especially when they are very active.

ave said...

Is Val feeling a little picked on?

Sheena said...

Love the pictures, especially how Jack was entertained at your house. :)