Our Three Kids

Our Three Kids

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Give Thanks

We had a great Thanksgiving, other than a few of us got sick.
The kids went swimming and had lots of fun.
My brother had his "farewell" followed by more great food.

Jack loved the annual lighting of the square. He walked all around oohing, and aahing at the lights. This is him in his snowsuit and Val's kayaking helmet-for motorbike rides.

This year I got asked to be a part of the Ornament Club. There are 12 ladies who make 12 ornaments, then have a dinner party to exchange their cute creations. This was my contribution.
There is so much to be thankful for even after Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Lataun said...

Your ornaments turned out so good! I can't wait to see all the rest that you got.

pharen said...

Great job on the cute ornaments! Were they hard to make? I love it!

Sheena said...

Cute pics Megs. Jack is so much fun! It was great to see you guys. The ornament is cute too!