Our Three Kids

Our Three Kids

Thursday, November 20, 2008

We've been busy...

I feel like we have been gone alot. We pick up trailers from the galvanizers in West Jordan, and head back to Salt Lake days later for a wedding.

We have wondered who to set Val's best mission buddy -Micah-up with, but looks like he got the job done by himself.
The next day we spent in the Rexburg temple. Val's family did a bunch of baptisms, and my brother went through before leaving on his mission. It was also my mom's birthday.As for Jack, he has been loving his make-shift slide and bike ramp. He's only 1! I can't imagine what 2 will bring. Other than his little sister...

Talk about busy!

7 comments:

MAH said...

Are you announcing something very quietly? HMM?? Congrats! Jack is a cute little kid.

Spencer Family said...

If that was a hint...congratulations!!!

The Carey's said...

Yay! The big announcement! Did you have your ultrasound? You KNOW it's a girl?

Clarissa Meegan said...

Sounds like Congratulations are in order! How exciting! Having two is great. And I can tell already that Jack will be a very entertaining big brother!

ashley said...

I was gonna tell you congrats earlier this week after my mom told me your news...but I thought I better wait until you anounce it. So....congrats! And Justin looks so handsome in his suit...I can't believe he is old enough to be leaving for a mission!

taggdarci said...

Congrats!! Girls are so much fun! We're so excited for you guys.

Sheena said...

Congratulations Megs and Val! I am way excited for you. That will be fun to have one of each.