My blogs are getting further apart- meaning I have much to catch up on. The Eddins have been on several fun outings this summer. Here are the most recent.
Island Park: camping was great fun, but we froze at night. Jack loves playing with "Mi Mi" until she can't take his loves anymore. Good food, nice weather, and great company.
Labor Day Weekend-Jenny Lake: Another nice day with a little wind. We took canoes across and hiked Hidden Falls. It was gorgeous! Both Val and I got stomach flu that night, along with a little soreness from paddling against some 2ft waves.
Labor Day: We survived enough to get out the snow gear on Monday and go 4-wheeling somewhere close to Leadore. I was sick and freezing! I loved the scenery though.

1 comment:
Meg, you're a good sport...I wouldn't have wanted to be up there with the stomack flu.
By the way, It's about time. I've been checking your blog everyday in anticipation....
Aren't Mia and Jack the best picture takers? They are good buds already.
Post a Comment