Our Three Kids

Our Three Kids

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Kid

This kid is getting more comic all the time. He is learning and growing so fast. It has been fun to see what different things he comes up with. He loves when his dad comes home. He tries putting on his shoes and walking in them. I think that his personality is a lot like Val- funny kid.
Yes, I still have the walker out. It has been convenient to put little treats on so he can eat them whenever he likes.
Jack thought he would sit in the frying pan, throw the ball, go retrieve the ball, then sit back in the pan to start back over again. What next? He has definately hit the "get into EVERYTHING and make a mess" stage.

4 comments:

Myrnie said...

He's a brilliant and gifted child. Just ask grandma!

Lataun said...

oh, he's so cute. I love the into EVERYTHING stage..even though it's messy all the time, they are busy and happy!

The Probert Family said...

Megan, I knew Val in college. Crazy that you guys are married! I love it. He was tight with some of my roommates when I lived in a house called the Abbington in the Summer of '04.

Your little boy is so darling!

Reynolds said...

Is that you or Val that is full-of-it??? I just happen to know you a little better than others!!!!!