Our Three Kids

Our Three Kids

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thief or Prank?





I know this makes my house look like a mess, but this is what I found when I got home from cleaning today. My first thought was- who has been in my house?!
Then, I remembered teasing Val about always leaving the cupboards open.
~Thanks Val~

5 comments:

Myrnie said...

That Val....who's kid is he anyway?

The Carey's said...

He really went to all the trouble to open all the drawers and doors? Was he impressed with himself?

Poulsen Family said...

Val-you're still into mischief I see. That is funny. For a minute I thought you guys may need an alarm out in Bancroft!

Sheena said...

That's pretty funny you two. I laughed and laughed at the pictures. :) Hope to see you soon!

Lataun said...

He's a prankster. When he does shut the cupboards, does he slam them like Chad?