Our Three Kids

Our Three Kids

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tagged

I admit that I have put this off, but my cousin Sheena tagged me. I will now share with you 5 things unique to me.

First off, I really enjoy chinese and mexican food. I miss a trip to Fong's once in a while. Recently, we stopped at Bajio for lunch and devoured the most tasty fajita ever! I highly recommend the Fajita Clasica.


Second, I despise in the worst way SPIDERS! If I see one I am jumpy all day, and have to check the bed before I get in. I can't even look at a picture of one.


Third, there is that pet peeve that just gets at you. Do you ever find empty milk or juice containers in your fridge?


Fourth, I have never liked to excercise because everyone has always told me how skinny I am. In school you have to watch videos and listen to lectures on anorexia. I never wanted anyone to think that I was, so I wouldn't be caught dead excercising. Now, I understand the importance of it in one's life. If I want to keep up with my husband when we are older I had better start a routine, any suggestions?


Fifth and last, I have always had this fantasy of swimming in a tropical pool with waterfall. Looks great about now!

*Bonus: I really enjoy watching American Idol. Both Val and I have mutual on Tuesday nights and have to record it. Check it out, we love it!

I guess I am suppost to tag someone, well whoever has not done one this is this one to do!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

i miss american idol too on tuesdays and wednesdays sadly enough! i love that show and so does tyler! but with his presidency meetings tuesday nights and mine wednesday, we never really get to watch the whole thing. so sad!