Our Three Kids

Our Three Kids

Monday, January 7, 2008

Family Fun

Christmas was a blast spent with the Barrick family. There is always plenty of good food!
This was Jack's first Christmas, I think that he did well opening his gifts. He seemed to like the paper and bows more than his toys.

This kid loves to scratch his forehead.
This was our unique tree cut from the hills. We couldn't find a pretty, full one...
so, this one was next best. It splits into three separate trees. I loved it!

3 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

So darling! I'm hoping to be able to see him in person soon. Any chance you will be in town the next 2 weeks? I'm having a long stay-over in Rex! Just send me an e-mail at clarissameegan@gmail.com and we can figure out the details!

MAH said...

That is pretty awesome. How cool to have three trees in one. Jack is getting so big. Amazing how much they grow in the first year!

Sheena said...

Cute pictures! I agree with you, Jack did do well opening presents! Cool tree too! It was good to see you guys over Christmas. Hope to see you again soon!