Our Three Kids

Our Three Kids

Friday, December 7, 2007

Its all about ME

I've just been informed of a give-away. A friend of mine showed me these cute patterns on Thimbleblossoms.com and she is giving away some of her new patterns if you post a comment on her blog. I would like to get into quilting more. This is one Alicia is working on: Here is the link to post a comment:
http://http://web.mac.com/cjroskelley/Camille_Roskelley/Roskelley_Family_Blog/Entries/2007/12/3_Ta_Da!__6_new_patterns_and_a_giveaway!.html

So, a little about Megan Eddins:
Right now I am teaching piano lessons, being secretary for our business, and of course fulfilling the role of mom with our 6 mo. old. Here I am 81/2 mo. prego- Come on, I can hear you thinking it so just say it. Yes, I look quite small, lucky me. We were in Moscow for Faren's (Val's bro) graduation from law school.

Family reunion this summer in Montana. I really enjoy camping, or just being outside when the weather is nice. It has been fun tending to the yard and its many flowerbeds. Although, they are a tremendous amount of work, difficult when you have a belly all spring.


Canoeing Labor Day weekend in Driggs. We saw a huge bull moose on the bank. It is so fun to be out enjoying nature and good weather. Jack was a good sport.

No comments: