Our Three Kids

Our Three Kids

Thursday, November 15, 2007

New Game


I have enjoyed looking at everyone's blogs, seeing their adorable children, and what friends are doing in their far away lives. It is now time to join the game, and let everyone see how cute our Jack is. It might take me a while to figure out how this all works.

3 comments:

Spencer Family said...

Yay! I am so glad you started a blog. Jack is adorable! Hope you guys are enjoying the holidays!

Sheena said...

Megan, I am so excited you guys now have a blog! Yay! I added your link to ours. :) Hope things are going great for you and I will talk to you soon!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Wow Meg, he is so beautiful! I am so glad that you started a blog so we can actually keep in touch...and seriously, we need to get together one of these days when we are both in Rex.